Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our purpose is not to be doers but witnesses. Let us witness.
I see the people, beautiful and sad.
I see the people.
A red struggle to the top, I see myself in this.
This is why I see it. I am my own limit. I am my limitlessness.
This question must be lived
and bravely lived.
*~*
The summit points toward heaven.
“Our collective vision ends up there.”
Peak or plateau –I want to know which
and why. I am about my own justified
story.
*~*
And Self used to be this. Used to be
this inward. But now notice
it has turned, and opened outward
into wings, into possible light,
possible dark – “Which one?” is the next question.
But at least flight happens
after all.
*~*
So if it feels like a cocoon, let all go.
out. out. out .
out.
*~*
Have you wondered how to be with yourself
in a way that feels most authentic?
How beautiful that we were given the compass,
and, after all the searching,
found that it is inside, not out.
*~*
This is what flight is. The willingness to open
and shut completely and completely open.
*~*
Look around, how so many shoulders shake.
We are practicing.
*~*
It is not crying.
We are practicing
flying.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home